Insurance Producer Continuing Education Bundle Deal
Purchase any combination of our 30 courses that provide 21 hours or more of continuing education – and get your 3 hour state required Ethics webinar/seminar FREE
Complete Your Continuing Education In As Little As Three Days
- You can order your ABRC® program by US mail, paying by check, money order, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card. Order also by telephone, fax, or internet, charging your course to American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card.
ABRC® will ship your course to you UPS the same day your order is received. Express mail is available upon request. You will complete your course including the take-home open-book final exam and mail, e-mail or fax your answers back to ABRC® for grading.
- When ABRC® receives your open-book final exam answers, we will grade them immediately. ABRC® will email you with your results, will transmit to the Illinois Department of Insurance your proof of completion and send you your Certificate of Completion. ABRC® will do everything possible to make your continuing education quick and convenient to assure your success.
Details & Benefits
- Public Act #96-0839 (215 ILCS 5/500-35) effective January 2010, requires every Illinois licensed insurance producer to complete 24 hours of continuing education every 2 year renewal period. Three of the 24 hours must be an Ethics Seminar, or as of July 2018 an Ethics Webinar. Contact us at 1-800-654-ABRC for information on meeting the ethics requirement.
- Most of the ABRC® courses outlined on the following pages have been certified by the State of Illinois Department of Insurance for 12 hours, the maximum number of credit hours allowed for one course. Other courses have been certified by the Illinois Department of Insurance for various hours of credit. Check the information on each course for specific credit hours. Choose the course or courses that meet your individual needs.
- Each custom designed SELF-STUDY program allows you to complete your continuing education requirements quickly with as LITTLE TIME AWAY FROM YOUR OFFICE, HOME AND OTHER ACTIVITIES AS POSSIBLE.
Each course is low in cost to you.
Each course provides you useful, practical information which will make you more confident, successful and professional.
- ASSURED SUCCESS. All continuing education course final exams are twenty-five questions and open-book. You are encouraged to look up any questions of which you are unsure. If, at any point in your course, you have questions or a problem, you are encouraged to call our TOLL-FREE HELP-LINE at 1-800-654-ABRC and our full-time, professional customer support staff will assist you in every way possible. Our goal is to provide you maximum assistance to assure your success. In the very unlikely event that you fail your final exam, our staff will notify you immediately and make arrangements for you to take another final exam.
If you need more credits, please read over the rest of the course list. When done go to the order completion at the bottom of this page.
Information secured using SSL.
FOR EXPERT PROFESSIONAL HELP
Includes Illinois Sales Tax as well as all shipping and handling charges.
WOW!!! That's a real deal!
“I attended the Life/Health seminar Bloomington March 25-26. I was able to schedule my exam for Friday, March 29 in Peoria and passed on the first attempt! The practice exams really helped. Thanks for the great instruction. It was nice to see you again.”
Lori Miller, Bloomington, IL
"Just a note to thank you, again, for the fabulous job of providing IL P&C and Life & Health pre-licensing course training. I am happy to report that I passed all 4 Exams and feel I couldn’t have done it without your courses of instruction! Being a veteran insurance guy I quickly came to realize when taking the Exams that without your instruction I may have chosen many wrong answers that would have been based on my general insurance industry knowledge, instead of the carefully constructed course programs you presented. Beyond the actual course curriculum, your intuitive instructions fully prepared the attendees who paid attention during the 2-day classes I participated in for the nuanced questions actually posed in the Exams. You are exactly right in telling all the folks to pay particular attention to each word contained in Exam questions and to not be taken off guard by “reverse” or “negative” questions/choices. Well done – Bravo"
Louis Franco, Benefinity, Wheaton, IL
"I Just wanted to say a big Thank You to Jim and the entire ABRC staff. I had no experience with insurance and needed the licensing to start my new job. With Jim's assistance, I was able to pass P&C and Life & Health all within a matter of 3 weeks. The knowledge and confidence instilled in me during the class was incredibly beneficial and largely why I am able to be licensed in each line. I found the book and highlighting to be helpful, as well as the repetitive questioning and memory/example type conversations Jim had for us. . ." "All in all I give this class/program a 10 out of 10! Thank you so much Jim!"
Katelyn Powers, Snedeker Risk Management, Havana, IL
FOR EXPERT PROFESSIONAL HELP