Insurance Producer Continuing Education Bundle Deal
Purchase any combination of our 30 courses that provide 21 hours or more of continuing education – and get your 3 hour state required Ethics webinar/seminar FREE
Complete Your Continuing Education In As Little As Three Days
- You can order your ABRC® program by US mail, paying by check, money order, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card. Order also by telephone, fax, or internet, charging your course to American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card.
ABRC® will ship your course to you UPS the same day your order is received. Express mail is available upon request. You will complete your course including the take-home open-book final exam and mail, e-mail or fax your answers back to ABRC® for grading.
- When ABRC® receives your open-book final exam answers, we will grade them immediately. ABRC® will email you with your results, will transmit to the Illinois Department of Insurance your proof of completion and send you your Certificate of Completion. ABRC® will do everything possible to make your continuing education quick and convenient to assure your success.
Details & Benefits
- Public Act #96-0839 (215 ILCS 5/500-35) effective January 2010, requires every Illinois licensed insurance producer to complete 24 hours of continuing education every 2 year renewal period. Three of the 24 hours must be an Ethics Seminar, or as of July 2018 an Ethics Webinar. Contact us at 1-800-654-ABRC® for information on meeting the ethics requirement.
- Most of the ABRC® courses outlined on the following pages have been certified by the State of Illinois Department of Insurance for 12 hours, the maximum number of credit hours allowed for one course. Other courses have been certified by the Illinois Department of Insurance for various hours of credit. Check the information on each course for specific credit hours. Choose the course or courses that meet your individual needs.
- Each custom designed SELF-STUDY program allows you to complete your continuing education requirements quickly with as LITTLE TIME AWAY FROM YOUR OFFICE, HOME AND OTHER ACTIVITIES AS POSSIBLE.
Each course is low in cost to you.
Each course provides you useful, practical information which will make you more confident, successful and professional.
- ASSURED SUCCESS. All continuing education course final exams are twenty-five questions and open-book. You are encouraged to look up any questions of which you are unsure. If, at any point in your course, you have questions or a problem, you are encouraged to call our TOLL-FREE HELP-LINE at 1-800-654-ABRC® and our full-time, professional customer support staff will assist you in every way possible. Our goal is to provide you maximum assistance to assure your success. In the very unlikely event that you fail your final exam, our staff will notify you immediately and make arrangements for you to take another final exam.
- Has been certified for continuing education credit for Illinois Funeral Directors.
"I used ABRC for my Life & Health exam. I passed the test on the very first try! The ABRC material is thorough and makes sure to leave no stone unturned when it comes to teaching you what you need to know. Can't wait to use their products again for my continuing education as well as my securities licenses. Thanks for helping me pass ABRC!"
Lauren Glenn, Downers Grove, IL
“I was in your class on Wednesday 06/11-12 for property and casualty. I took the test this Saturday 6/14 and passed both parts of the exam. The test was difficult so you are right that you really have to know what you are doing and know all of your terms. I am happy that I am done with the test and I have health and life to complete. I wanted to thank you for being an EXCELLENT teacher, you were great. I hope I have you as my instructor for my other classes.”
Jennifer Pajak, New Lenox, IL
“ABRC is Illinois’ banking industry answer to highest quality pre-license insurance education.”
Linda Koch, Former President & CEO, Illinois Bankers Association
FOR EXPERT PROFESSIONAL HELP