Insurance Producer Continuing Education Bundle Deal
Purchase any combination of our 30 courses that provide 21 hours or more of continuing education – and get your 3 hour state required Ethics webinar/seminar FREE
Complete Your Continuing Education In As Little As Three Days
- You can order your ABRC® program by US mail, paying by check, money order, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card. Order also by telephone, fax, or internet, charging your course to American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card.
ABRC® will ship your course to you UPS the same day your order is received. Express mail is available upon request. You will complete your course including the take-home open-book final exam and mail, e-mail or fax your answers back to ABRC® for grading.
- When ABRC® receives your open-book final exam answers, we will grade them immediately. ABRC® will email you with your results, will transmit to the Illinois Department of Insurance your proof of completion and send you your Certificate of Completion. ABRC® will do everything possible to make your continuing education quick and convenient to assure your success.
Details & Benefits
- Public Act #96-0839 (215 ILCS 5/500-35) effective January 2010, requires every Illinois licensed insurance producer to complete 24 hours of continuing education every 2 year renewal period. Three of the 24 hours must be an Ethics Seminar, or as of July 2018 an Ethics Webinar. Contact us at 1-800-654-ABRC® for information on meeting the ethics requirement.
- Most of the ABRC® courses outlined on the following pages have been certified by the State of Illinois Department of Insurance for 12 hours, the maximum number of credit hours allowed for one course. Other courses have been certified by the Illinois Department of Insurance for various hours of credit. Check the information on each course for specific credit hours. Choose the course or courses that meet your individual needs.
- Each custom designed SELF-STUDY program allows you to complete your continuing education requirements quickly with as LITTLE TIME AWAY FROM YOUR OFFICE, HOME AND OTHER ACTIVITIES AS POSSIBLE.
Each course is low in cost to you.
Each course provides you useful, practical information which will make you more confident, successful and professional.
- ASSURED SUCCESS. All continuing education course final exams are twenty-five questions and open-book. You are encouraged to look up any questions of which you are unsure. If, at any point in your course, you have questions or a problem, you are encouraged to call our TOLL-FREE HELP-LINE at 1-800-654-ABRC® and our full-time, professional customer support staff will assist you in every way possible. Our goal is to provide you maximum assistance to assure your success. In the very unlikely event that you fail your final exam, our staff will notify you immediately and make arrangements for you to take another final exam.
- Has been certified for continuing education credit for Illinois Funeral Directors.
“I am delighted to tell you both that between April 19th and May 16th, after completing both training seminars, I was able to pass my Property/Casualty and Life/Health examinations on the first try! In fact, I just completed the application for my license. I am very grateful for your support during the training process, and I look forward to a prosperous career working in the insurance industry.”
Ross Wall, Chicago , IL
“This is Eduardo Marquez from your seminar in Chicago/O’Hare Holiday Inn on the dates of July 23 and 24. I wanted to thank you for the great job you did in explaining everything and preparing me for the Life and Health exams. I took the exams on July 26 and I passed both on the first attempt. Honestly, I could not have done it without your thorough explanations and fun examples.”
Eduardo M. Marquez, Des Plaines, IL
“I would just like to say that you had prepared me wonderfully for taking the Life and Health Insurance License Exam for the State of Illinois on December 9th and 10th. Thanks to your teaching method and materials provided. I felt confident taking the exams and was not as “surprised” to have passed the exams on the first attempt. I will definitely recommend the ABRC for all insurance examination and renewal needs for my company. Thank you for your dedication to the trade.“
Jeremy Jones, Health Alliance Medical Plans, Urbana, IL
FOR EXPERT PROFESSIONAL HELP